Monday, June 29, 2009

10K Race

I didn't die and collapse on the side of the road!!! I completed the Herriman 10K Step-Rock-Run on Saturday with a whole bunch of friends. This was the big goal for the last 6 weeks and I am happy to say that I ran the whole thing and completed it in under an hour, which was my goal. Now on to the next goal - Provo River 1/2 marathon in August - 6 more weeks of training! Now that one, I'm not sure . . . you may find me collapsed on the side of the road.

2 comments:

JoMamma said...

Way to go! That is awesome.

Trish said...

That's so awesome, good for you!! I've done the Provo 1/2 and it was a really great run. You should definitely do it! Congrats again!! So in your group picture is there a girl named Celeste? I think I know her. She was in my parents ward a few years back. Anyhow, if you see her tell her Hi for me.