Saturday, March 21, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Lydia, Wesley and I took a trip last week to go through the Draper Temple. We were able to go with my neighbor and her kids. Lydia was so excited to go through the temple, but I think she actually liked the bus ride the most. She carried her little pamphlet around the temple and would look at the pictures and let me know when we got to a room that was in the pamphlet. By the end of the tour, I think she was over it and as you can tell from the picture, even a cookie and little water couldn't make her be happy anymore.

1 comments:

JoMamma said...

I'm so disapointed in myself. I wanted to go, but could not find a babysitter for the middle of the day. Then I see that smart people like you took their kids. OH I WISH I WERE SMART. Kai would have loved it. I will have to be smarter when the Daybreak one has the open house.