Wesley reached quite a few milestones this past week. On Monday, I decided to check to see if a tooth had finally broken through, (I seriously feel like he has been drooling for about 3 months and was wondering the entire time if a tooth was coming) and finally, yes he actually has both bottom teeth now. On that same day, I had a work meeting to go to, so I left the kids with my sister-in-law for an hour. When I came back to pick him up, he was army crawling around . . . what? When did that happen? Wesley also learned to finally get back into the sitting position after laying on his back or belly. Now, I don't have to go pick him up and put him on his bum all the time. My little man is growing up so fast. Now if he could learn to NOT crawl and put his head in small places, then I wouldn't have to bail him out all the time when he is stuck.
Raging Waters!!!
15 years ago

1 comments:
That Wesley is a such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment