Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where art thou . . . Art?

So, many of you probably know that I have a degree in Art. It has been quite awhile since I have actually had the time to work on any art pieces, but I have decided that is something I need to make time for. To help motivate me, I have created a new blog dedicated to my artwork. Obviously, it is just in it's beginning stages. I'm hoping to add some more info as well as more pictures of my past work as well as and most importantly, new artwork. So stay tuned . . . and check out my new blog - Montero Art.

3 comments:

Ligia said...

Look at you talented lady! So wish I had your artistic ability. When Madeleine gets a little older I would love to get one of your famous pointilism works done.

Melisa said...

This makes me so happy! You have so much talent! Don't let it go, even though it is almost impossible to find time!

Coombs Family said...

You are amazing. I can't wait to see what you are up to next.