We decided to surprise my Mom this year for Christmas. We usually go to California for Christmas, but this year we told her we didn't think we would make it. On Christmas Eve, we knocked on the door and surprised her to the point that she dropped to the floor crying. I was expecting a scream or something, but no just akward silence as we watched her cry. Just kidding Mom. We had a blast and really enjoyed the warm weather by visiting the beach. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Raging Waters!!!
15 years ago

2 comments:
What a fun surprise for your parents!! And I am so jealous of Lydia's tricycle! How do I get me one of those?
That is a very cool Christmas surprise. It looks like you had a great time. I like your hair. When did you have that done? (probably had it for a year).
Post a Comment