Friday, November 28, 2008

Yummy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving at the Funke's home, as always. All of the food was great and the kids had fun playing together. The best for me is that I still have never had to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for this year and have been very blessed as a family. Here are a few pictures of us all chowing down on the feast.

1 comments:

JoMamma said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Looks like you had a great time.

Here is my advice for your first Turkey (who knows when you'll cook one). Make sure you pull the neck, heart and other fun stuff out of the turkey. The first one I cooked I left the bag inside when I cooked it. I had not idea that they put that bag in there. Not a huge deal, but I thought it was gross.