
We had a scary moment in our family this last Wednesday night. Lydia and Rafael were in a car accident near our home. Rafael had lots of bumps and bruises but is doing well. Lydia on the other hand, had a huge cut on her forehead. She was taken to Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake. She ended up having a plastic surgeon work on her and got about 60 stitches. She had to stay in the hospital for 3 days and we were finally able to take her home on Halloween . . . just in time for trick or treating. The doctors said she needs to take it easy for the next few weeks. Try making a 3 year old sit still for just 5 minutes!!! She is doing well now and hopefully we can keep her tame for the next few weeks.
3 comments:
How scary! I'm glad they are okay but 60 stitches is a lot for such a little forehead! Hopefully it will heal well and she won't have too bad of a scar. Sounds like the month of October was as great for you guys as it was for us!With Bryan's motorcycle accident and my surgery we are glad to be done with October! Bryan will be glad when November's over because hopefully he will be walking by then. Anyhow, we are planning to come to Utah for Christmas so we may have to come and check out your pad! Take care and your little Wesley is such a cutie!
Trish
Oh no!!! I am glad she is ok. 60 stitches is a lot of such a little girl. Glad she was able to go trick-or-treating!!! No kid wants to miss out on that.
I am so glad that you Lydia and Rafael are alright. I don't know what I would do if my child had to be hospitalized. Let me know if you need anything. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment