Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Darn He Is Handsome

I have to say . . . I think my Wesley is darn cute! Maybe I'm just biased, being his Mom and all. I had to take a few pictures of him in his church clothes this last Sunday to share. He is starting to look so much older already.

3 comments:

Ligia said...

He's so big! And look at that hair! So sorry to hear about the accident but it looks like dad and Lydia are doing well. Happy to hear everyone is okay, but what a scare huh?
BTW, love Lydia's green shirt...Maddie has the same one :o)

SALAD said...

He does look so much older in this picture! I think he is handsome as well, but maybe I am biased as well. :)

JoMamma said...

He is so stinking cute. I can't believe that we live so close, and I have not seen him yet. I'm a total loser.