Thursday, October 15, 2009

What, summer is over?

Wow, have I been MIA!!!! I haven't even posted summer pics. At this point, I think I will just have to post the highlights from the last 2 months because I already feel overwhelmed about trying to catch up.

Fort Herriman Days

Our visit from Great-Grammy, Great-Granddaddy, Grandma & Grandpa
Wesley's First Haircut (he was starting to look like a clown)

Post Haircut
Lydia riding her new tricycle she got for Christmas
Water Fun
Wesley trying out the pool

He didn't really enjoy the pool
Lydia dressing up. She was playing "Church". By the way, that is my shirt which somehow became a dress.
Wesley's favorite hiding place.
He loved this balloon from his party. It stayed inflated for months and he would carry it around by the ribbon Lydia put on it.
That's it for now. I will try to post more later.

1 comments:

JoMamma said...

I love Lydia's bike. That is sweet. It's nice to see you again. Sorry summer is gone.