Your little family is just full of fun! Ok...so I just caught up on some posts. You are absolutely amazing at cake decorating!! A hidden talent? Do share where you learned all this because I really want to make a fancy schmancy cake for Madeleine's first birthday.
That's a lot of Easter candy for a little girl. Does she share with her parents? :)
Nice cakes. I think it would be fun to decorate a cake using fondant but I can't stand the way the stuff tastes. You should send me your recipe for Marshmallow fondant so I can give it a try.
2 comments:
Your little family is just full of fun! Ok...so I just caught up on some posts. You are absolutely amazing at cake decorating!! A hidden talent? Do share where you learned all this because I really want to make a fancy schmancy cake for Madeleine's first birthday.
That's a lot of Easter candy for a little girl. Does she share with her parents? :)
Nice cakes. I think it would be fun to decorate a cake using fondant but I can't stand the way the stuff tastes. You should send me your recipe for Marshmallow fondant so I can give it a try.
Post a Comment