Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Have Joined the Blogging World

I have finally caved in and decided to create a blog for our family! I have to admit that it is a nice way to keep everyone up to date on the Montero happenings! Hopefully I will be able to keep it updated. So, to all my blogging friends . . . I have joined the dark side.

2 comments:

Ligia said...

Yay! So glad you caved in. Can't wait to hear more about your cute little family. BTW, how are you feeling? Hope you guys are well. Big hug and kiss for your little ones.

molawrence said...

Cheryl and Raf:
We are glad to see your blogspot. How often do you plan to check the comments? Someday maybe I will do one also. Grammy and I are just fine and dealing with the heat. We spent some time recently on the Texas Gulf Coast and the beaches were just awful with seaweed. One place we went had a mass about 10 feet wide and right down to the water. Another place we went had aobut 40 feet and was also right down to the water. We could not get the courage to wade through that "icky" stuff. They are not even attempting to clean it us as in years past. Oh well, we can do without it. We did eat lots of good seafood. Bye for now.

Grammy and Granddaddy