Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day

We were able to spend some time with family again this week for Pioneer Day on July 24th. We of course, had great food and desserts to eat. Sometime during the night, Lydia felt the need to dress as a princess, thus the princess dress. The fireworks show began soon after dinner. Thanks to all the boys, . . . wait I mean men for putting on a great show.



Analia, Gabriella, Wesley and Me.


Wesley and Me.

Lydia has been a little scared of sparklers since July 4th. She accidentally dropped one on her foot that day and she wasn't wearing any shoes (I know, I know . . . I'm such a bad mom), so of course it hurt. She finally decided to take a sparkler after a lot of convincing and then held it as far away from her body as possible. You can see the worried look on her face!



0 comments: