Monday, April 26, 2010

Lydia's 5th Birthday!

The morning started out with opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa.
One of the highlights was the movie Alice in Wonderland.
Look at the attitude already!
Uh oh, do I have a diva on my hands? Notice Wesley in the background having some kind of fit. It happens often!

I made her a Hello Kitty cake and some yummy cookies for the party!

Party girl waiting for the party to start.

Grandma & Grandpa with the kids.

She looks so mischievous.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.
I can't believe my little girl is already 5 years old and will be starting Kindergarten this year. Crazy how time flies. We love her little attitude and how she loves the gospel so much already! We love you Lydia!

The next morning shenanigans.

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Looks like a fun party and a great cake!

Melisa said...

She is so cute. Reminds me of another Shirly Temple. Get that girl to Hollywood!!!