Monday, December 22, 2008

Wesley's Half Birthday!

WOW . . . I can't believe Wesley is already 6 months old. It is crazy, how fast he has grown up. He is sitting on his own and rolling over. He started eating "real food" about 2 weeks ago. I just took him for his 6 month check-up and he weighed 16lbs. He is so much bigger than Lydia was. Pretty soon, he isn't going to be a baby anymore. His pediatrician said to start teaching him the crawling motions . . . what . . . crawling already. NOOOOO!

2 comments:

JoMamma said...

Happy 6 months! I agree with you don't rush the crawling. He will be moble soon enough. Let him be little just a while longer.

Krissy said...

Elder Rafael Montero, the same one that I shared a pad with in Monrovia CA. When I saw the last name I knew it had to be you.

Elder Tucker