Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Halloween Time!

I love Halloween! To kick start the Halloween season, some friends and I took a trip to Gardner Village to visit all the witches there. The kids had to find 14 different witches to earn a cookie from the bakery.

Lydia decided at the last minute she didn't want to be in the picture, thus her weird pose! The kids also got to feed the ducks and fish in the pond, while we were there.

We had a great time there during one of the last days of nice weather! The countdown begins until Halloween!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I love this time of year too. And cute blog background. How festive of you!

Ligia said...

p.s. in case you're wondering who Matt is, it's me Ligia. Not sure what happened there.

JoMamma said...

Hey you want to have a halloween party?

I love Gardner Village. I have to go up soon to see all the witches.

Happy Haunting!