Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Uh Oh! Do We have a Cheerleader?

Lydia was given the "Bella-Dancerella" Cheerleading kit from a friend of ours. It included a DVD to teach her how to do some cheerleading moves (which I have no expertise in), a set of pom, poms, a CD with music, a cheerleading mat and a baton. She does love it so, . . . I may have a cheerleader on my hands.










3 comments:

JoMamma said...

I really wanted to be a cheerleader. If only I could have been given this kit. I could have made the squad. Dang it.

She looks very cute. I'm sure that she has some awesome cheers!

Trish said...

What a cutie!!

Yah, we are total slackers! We came all the way to Utah and didn't come by. We will probably be up for Christmas so we will have to hang out then!

SALAD said...

I would have thought that you would ban anything like this coming into your house. :) My sister bought Sabrina a couple of cheerleading outfits to wear. We'll have to get them together to make some cheers!